cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Box Set-Up Settings

warped77
I plan to stick around

I got 1 receiver with my package yesterday, was supposed to be 2. The second one will be here next week. My question is, if I unplug the receiver and hook it up to the tv in my bedroom, when I hook it back up to the tv in the living room, will I have lost all the settings or will it work just as it does now?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite TV Box Set-Up Settings

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@warped77 wrote:

I got 1 receiver with my package yesterday, was supposed to be 2. The second one will be here next week. My question is, if I unplug the receiver and hook it up to the tv in my bedroom, when I hook it back up to the tv in the living room, will I have lost all the settings or will it work just as it does now?

You can unplug the Ignite STB and move it to another TV.  It will retain its settings.

If you need to reprogram the Ignite remote after moving the STB to the other TV, go to Settings / Remote Settings, select Voice remote pairing and follow the on-screen prompts.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Ignite TV Box Set-Up Settings

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@warped77 wrote:

You can unplug the Ignite STB and move it to another TV.  It will retain its settings.

If you need to reprogram the Ignite remote after moving the STB to the other TV, go to Settings / Remote Settings, select Voice remote pairing and follow the on-screen prompts.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation