Ignite TV App - "Looks like you don’t have Ignite TV yet"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Ignite TV App - "Looks like you don’t have Ignite TV yet

Hello, @Keatings

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

The Ignite TV app is a great compliment to the Ignite TV service so we definitely want to ensure you gain access so you can benefit from all of the great features.

It sounds like your MyRogers profile is not linked properly with your Ignite TV subscription. It seems like the billing is synced up properly. Do you recall linking a 9-digit account number starting with a "2" to your MyRogers profile?

If you are not familiar with this account number, please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate it for you and ensure its linked properly to your MyRogers profile.

Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Ignite TV App - "Looks like you don’t have Ignite TV yet"

On Friday I just self-installed both Ignite Wifi and Ignite TV, and I'm having consistent issues with the online dashboards & apps for both services. The bundle I have is the Popular Ignite TV bundle with 150u Internet.

I go to https://www.rogers.com/ignitewifi/signin, sign in using my MyRogers email & password, and get the error message, "It looks like you don’t have Ignite WiFi yet. Check out our bundle options here."

I go to https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/tvdashboard, sign in using my MyRogers email & password, and get the error message, "Looks like you don’t have Ignite TV yet, <my email address> You’re in the right place to watch Ignite TV, but our records show that you don’t have this service. To learn more or get Ignite TV, please visit the Rogers website."

So far I have never successfully logged in to either of these dashboards. 100% failure rate.

I can connect to wifi just fine otherwise, and watch TV without issues. But this is getting frustrating especially because I've also subscribed to Crave + Movies & HBO, and now when I try to use the Crave app or the Crave site using my Rogers credential, it doesn't recognize me as a subscriber. I can watch those channels on TV using Ignite, but once again, I can't use the Crave app or online dashboard. I'm trying to troubleshoot and I don't know whether it's a Rogers problem or a Crave problem, but I've got 3 online services now that don't work and at least 2 of them are because something in my Rogers account isn't connecting to the service that's supposed to be provided.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Is the correct tv/internet account number linked to your Billing Account number and MyRogers profile? Try checking that first.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hi, @gregderkach  and welcome to the Community!

Before installing Ignite TV, you should have had a MyRogers account set up and that account should have been configured by Rogers, also in advance, to allow you to access the Ignite WiFi Hub; access to the Ignite WiFi mobile app would have been required in order to install WiFi Pods had they been necessary for your Ignite TV installation.  You may need to contact Rogers Tech support to verify that the Ignite WiFi Hub has been activated on your account.

As for the Crave App and other Go apps, sometimes this takes longer for things to get set up in the back-end.  (For me, I could not log into any non-Rogers apps at first either using my Rogers credentials; I received a strange message saying that my postal code was invalid.  Then it all just started working.)

Are you able to sign into either the Ignite TV mobile app (on iOS or Android) or sign into http://ignitetv.rogers.com/ using your computer?  If you are not able to sign into the Rogers Ignite TV service, I don't think that you will be able to sign into any external apps with your Rogers credentials either... and it may even be required that you sign into one of those services first.  For more information, you may also find the following thread helpful: https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Live-TV-apps-wont-work/td-p/451329

If you are experiencing any difficulties with any of the above, you can either call into Tech Support for assistance or send a Private Message to the @CommunityHelps team.

Best of luck with getting these issues resolved quickly!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

To my knowledge I only have one account number (a 9-digit number beginning with "7", from my Rogers internet before I signed up with Ignite).

If I was assigned a new account number & need to link it, I'm not sure where to find it. Hmm.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I think I was assigned a new account number when I signed up for Ignite, it's a 12-digit number and my old one was 9 digits. However on the email Rogers sent me I can only see XXXX-XXXX-<the last 4 digits>, like your credit card number on a receipt, it censors the actual number.

I can't find the uncensored account number anywhere.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just got off the phone with Technical support, sounds like I have a new account number and we were having some trouble linking the new number to my existing account.

Technical difficulties while I tried linking the new account number myself, so they created a ticket to link the accounts on the back-end. Should be resolved in 48 hours, hopefully that means I'll be able to access my apps & dashboards, and (I really hope!) I'll be able to access Crave too!

Thanks for your responses & thanks to the gentleman I spoke to on the phone! Very helpful!
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

usually cable accounts and cable internet accounts are 12 digits, where mobile accounts are 9 digits, when u consolidate, your mobile account number takes priority and becomes your account number. and yes when you sign up for a NEW TV service, you get a NEW TV account number, the tv account number is where your tv channels are tied to, so the myrogers login needs this account number either consolidated to your existing BAN or linked via the online profile, either should be done for the TV apps to work