Ignite TV - Additional apps / Rogers NHL Live support?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Apologies if this has been raised, but I have a Rogers NHL Live subscription for the season as well as ignite tv.... Is it possible to get access to all of the games available in my NHL Live subscription through ignite tv somehow, without having to go through another device?

***Added Labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Ignite TV - Additional apps / Rogers NHL Live support?

I apologize if someone has responded but I suggest you contact tv supp. It should be quite simple, if you don't have those channels yet thru ignite.

I've Been Here Awhile

Just wondering if anyone can provide information on the possibility of more apps being added to the Ignite TV ecosystem for online content, somewhat akin to Netflix... I'm specifically interested in Rogers NHL Live, but in general, does anyone know if additional content apps are on the way? 

I've Been Here Awhile

I have contacted TV support, and was told this isn't yet possible, and it would would require engaging through a different device... but I got the impression that functionality might be added be in future. Just looking for any more information, if any exists... 

I Plan to Stick Around

If I understand correctly there is a Netflix and Youtube app within Ignite.  Is there a Prime or Crave app?  Any others?  thanks.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Crave is like using On demand because they are channels as well.

No Prime App.