Ignite Parental Controls

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Ignite Parental Controls

Protected browsing has never been turned on and parental control has only been turned on for the children, should I look up how to clear the cache for my devices?

Oh and I’m testing by going on YouTube and it won’t let me play anything explicit. I’ve checked my account settings and they are not blocking me plus on my old phone I can still get unrestricted on YouTube also if I turn off wifi and use data I get unrestricted on YouTube.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ok solved the issue. Before I started using the app to manage my wifi I used the 10.0.0.1 gateway, apparently that is still active so I had to go one there and trust my devices.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wondering if you may be able to answer... I have done all of this (we have 4 teens/preteens) from what I can tell everyone is set up the exact same however one will still show as hitting their active time limit by the time we wake up

Current profile is 3 hour limit on weekends 2 throughout the week.

Downtime
Monday to Thursday 630pm-830pm
Friday and Saturday 9am - 10pm
Sunday 9am - 9pm

Would it pick up on an iPhone not using wifi? Or does he somehow still have access to wifi after 12 am even though his profile is set for 9am
Highlighted

Good morning @Grahanross2003!

Welcome to our Community!

Did this issue of the parental controls not working only begin recently or have the controls never worked properly for this one household user?

Please let me know.

Regards,

RogersCorey