cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel a Stack TV subscription and other questions about the Ignite TV service.

Gate420
I plan to stick around

So apparently I subscribed to Stacktv this happened before I put the pin in for purchases and I must have been messing around a bit. Not that it matters I think I get the 1st month free, not sure, about that either. However, I can't seem to find where you see your subscriptions and where to cancel said subscriptions. I was given a link for the Disney+ free 6-month subscription. I followed that link thinking that it might be the subscription manager page but Stacktv doesn't show up there. Is there a subscription management link? If not how do you cancel subscriptions? Do subscriptions and movie rentals get added to your Rogers bill?

Thanks in advance for your time in reading and answering a newbie's questions.

Best Regards,

KoolBreeze

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to cancel a Stack TV subscription and other questions about the Ignite TV service.

Jessie2070
I've been around

Late reply on this thread but,

Sign in to Prime on a web browser(not an app). Click “Account & Settings”, then click on “Channels”. That’s where the subscription add on channels go. It should say “Cancel Channel” in blue letters on the right side

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Re: How to cancel a Stack TV subscription and other questions about the Ignite TV service.

RogersCorey

Hello @Gate420!

A subscription like Stack TV would be added to your Rogers bill. If you wish to cancel your Stack TV subscription, you'll have to reach out to us directly for assistance.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

hi! this response makes me upset! I contacted Rogers to cancel my StackTV a few months ago, and they told me I have to contact StackTV directly. The problem is that I can't - I can't get through to anyone at StackTV and I can't cancel online. This has been a chore on my to-do list for these months and I am so annoyed if what I did the first time (calling Rogers directly) was correct and I've just been sent on a wild goose hunt.  It shouldn't be so easy to add (frankly I don't even remember doing it!) and then SO FREAKING DIFFICULT to cancel. 

Fnitti
I've been around

I am having the same problem, no one knows how to cancel stack tv.can anyone help thanks

Hello, @Fnitti

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for posting your concerns to the community. We can certainly look into this for you and assist with your TV subscriptions. 

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and get started on this for you. 

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here

RogersTony

Jinfeng
I've been around

Apparently, I am another victim of this "Stack TV" trick. I was charged $12.99 puls texs and can not find where I subscribed this "Stack TV". Basically you can not cancel it yourself but ask for their representatives to do it .

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Stack TV is a component of Amazon Prime TV service, if you subscribe to Amazon Prime TV then you need to go into your Amazon account and manually unsubscribe to Stack TV.  I too had a stack TV subscription for 2-3 months. I had to go into my Amazon account to remove it, there is no one to call at Rogers or Amazon to do this for you, this is how Amazon was built, its not a fault of Rogers.  This also happens because rogers relies too much on third party apps that have different billing systems.

Laurajane09
I plan to stick around

I think I may have subscribed I get there channel now if it a free subscription I’m not sure how do I know if an when I’m just got ignite may have messed up

Laurajane09
I plan to stick around

Before it said to watch this channel you will need to subscribe will I get an email from stacktv

Jessie2070
I've been around

Late reply on this thread but,

Sign in to Prime on a web browser(not an app). Click “Account & Settings”, then click on “Channels”. That’s where the subscription add on channels go. It should say “Cancel Channel” in blue letters on the right side

User8715
I've been here awhile

Does not work. You can’t unsubscribe from channels. Easy to subscribe by using your remote. Unsubscribing involves valling and waiting on hold for hours. Scandalous making it easy to subscribe with your remote and near impossible to unsubscribe.

CharlesD1987
I've been around
Same for me since months now and is hard to contact someone... Everytime I try to contact it tell an hour and more of waiting and never speak to no one... Last time is telled 5 mins of wait and was still waited 1h30 without speaking

Shonap
I've been here awhile

This does not work. If you did not subscribe through Prime, it cannot be cancelled through them. StackTV is not only a prime service. I am also trying to cancel mine, and I do not have it on Prime. 

Greetings @Shonap!

We briefly touched base in private but we've yet to hear back from you. If you would kindly return to our private chat at your earliest convenience, we can continue and get StackTV removed for you.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Shonap
I've been here awhile
Good morning, I did manage to get in touch with another rep and it has been taken care of. Thank you for the follow up. Have an awesome day
Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 12 in conversation