cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel Crave through Ignite TV

pp171
I Plan to Stick Around

About 3 weeks ago I accepted an email offer from Rogers for one free month of Crave. The promotion expires soon, and since I am not planning to continue, I am trying to figure out how to cancel it, before they start charging me $20 a month.

The problem is I don't see any way how to do it online. Maybe I just don't see it, maybe I'm missing something. Any other subscriptions I had through Rogers (Apple TV, Disney+) I was able to unsubscribe from, when I didn't need them anymore.

I may have to give Rogers a call, but from I'm hearing, waiting on hold for a couple of hours doesn't look inviting. Is there any other, easier way to unsubscribe from Crave? Maybe one of Rogers reps here could help, and it would be appreciated.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to cancel Crave through Ignite TV

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@pp171 To remove Crave from your subscribed services, log into MyRogers and go the TV section under Usage & Services.  On that page, you should have a "Manage Channels and Theme Packs" button that will give you the option unsubscribe from Crave.

If clicking that button causes an error message to pop up, you can also send a private message to @CommunityHelps and ask them to remove Crave from your Ignite TV subscription.  (They will ask you to authenticate yourself by submitting personal information via a secure form so that they can open your account.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@pp171 To remove Crave from your subscribed services, log into MyRogers and go the TV section under Usage & Services.  On that page, you should have a "Manage Channels and Theme Packs" button that will give you the option unsubscribe from Crave.

If clicking that button causes an error message to pop up, you can also send a private message to @CommunityHelps and ask them to remove Crave from your Ignite TV subscription.  (They will ask you to authenticate yourself by submitting personal information via a secure form so that they can open your account.)

pp171
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you, I found it. Didn't click on "remove" yet, because my promotion is good for another 6 days, so I wasn't sure if that will automatically cancel all remaining promotional days.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation