cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we make our voices heard about channels we want added to Ignite?

ArianK
I plan to stick around

Like, for instance, I'd really like to see Toon-A-Vision added to the Ignite lineup. Bell has it, even Cogeco has it.

I'm happy with everything IgniteTV has to offer, I'd just like to see that channel added to complete the set (for me personally).

Is there any department to get in touch with specifically, or should we just express our desires on the forums like this?

**Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How can we make our voices heard about channels we want added to Ignite?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ArianK  I'll tag the @CommunityHelps  team.  I'm sure that they will be happy to pass your request on to the Ignite TV Product Management team.

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

I've been wondering about this for several months, I do remember a while ago there was a channel request thread on this forum, but I can't find it. I also have several channels I would like to see added to the system, Like:
Ici Explora (ici.exploratv.ca)
Télémagino (www.telemagino.ca)
Yoopa (https://www.qub.ca/tvaplus/yoopa)
Toon-A-Vision (http://www.toonavision.ca/)
Moi Et Cie (https://www.qub.ca/tvaplus/moi-et-cie)
I'm sure they're more channels I don't remember about, I would need to compare channel list with other provider.
Also since we pay extra for the american timeshifting channels, it would be nice to have more that 1 channel per networks, I'm sure there's a tone of good shows we are missing because of the lack of those channels, I would need to get a list of all US national channels per networks and compare the schedules...

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ReneHache Customers have made requests for various types of content in individual threads but I don't recall seeing a dedicated Channel Request thread for Ignite TV... and if there was one, it was probably archived.  However, this thread is as good as any for such requests so I suggest we that keep it active... and keep the discussions friendly, respectful and on-topic.  (Please do not post complaints here and please do not criticize other people's channel requests.)

As for getting more American network channels, Rogers also offers the US Timeshifting and US Superstation Pack Theme Packs.

One thing that I would like to see is more local stations across the country added to Canadian Timeshifting.  For example, in Ontario, we are not able to receive a number of CTV and other local channels from the Maritimes -- they are carried by Rogers, just not available in Ontario... but are available here through other TV providers.

How com we dont have any Buffalo chanel included??

Instead we have all different culture programs. Dont know who has this fantastic Voke idea. Rogers has changed a lot lately, not for the better. 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 in conversation