cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Access to Movies: Hollywood Suite (70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s) on Ignite

IggyMan
I've been here awhile

I am currently billed for the Movies on these channels.  Now that there is a promo till end of April from Rogers, will I get a credit for these channels?

If not Why?

***EDITED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Free Access to Movies: Hollywood Suite (70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s) on Ignite

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@IggyMan  I have never seen any of the TV service providers provide an automatic credit for channels and packages to subscribers during a free preview.  In this case, since it involves an entire theme pack, you can call and ask... and offer to temporarily cancel your Hollywood Suite subscription.  They may just give you a credit rather than make you unsubscribe, especially since there is a risk that they may actually lose revenue if you do not immediately resubscribe when the preview ends.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Free Access to Movies: Hollywood Suite (70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s) on Ignite

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@IggyMan  I have never seen any of the TV service providers provide an automatic credit for channels and packages to subscribers during a free preview.  In this case, since it involves an entire theme pack, you can call and ask... and offer to temporarily cancel your Hollywood Suite subscription.  They may just give you a credit rather than make you unsubscribe, especially since there is a risk that they may actually lose revenue if you do not immediately resubscribe when the preview ends.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation