cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox 13 Seattle pixelated since yesterday

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

Since yesterday, Fox 13 Seattle is pixelated and a bit laggy. All other channels work normally, right now the only issue is with Fox 13 Seattle.

Fox13Seattle_Pixelated.png

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Fox 13 Seattle pixelated since yesterday

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

Has it improved?

Although I have digital legacy, the Seattle channels are still sourced to me using whatever was used during last year's major outage (black screens for all Seattle stations).

I checked TMZ and Big Bang Theory airing right now on Fox 13 Seattle, and haven't seen or heard a single glitch.

I'm in the Toronto area, but if the Fox 13 Seattle station is good now, at least Rogers has a working source for it. 🍻

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

Yes, it's still pixelated has of this morning, it seen that the more movement the picture have the more pixelized it's get. It could be a regional issue, I'm in New-Brunswick.

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

Fox 13 Seattle is still perfect here via digital legacy.

Based on the results during that major outage when we got a small financial refund, if IgniteTV had a full- system failure, all my Seattle channels would show a black screen and no sound, whereas other digital legacy channels such as: TSN2 and TSN4 would still work.

When the Seattle channels have a problem on their end with my digital pictures (and possibly IgniteTv), there is Major digital breakup (on one or all five Seattle channels), or a turquoise screen, often with no sound.

Since the Fox Seattle feed is currently great for me, it's most likely a regional or street issue,unless Rogers is somehow failing to get the good signal properly distributed to some IgniteTV users.

You should probably call tech support and let them test your Fox Seattle signal, and then a site visit might be recommended, along with an equipment check (unless it's a known problem for your area, or many IgniteTV users have already called in to complain about the issue).

Sincerely,
Sleepless in Seattle

RogersZia

@ReneHache if the issue still persists we may need to create a ticket for this. Please send us a PM for further assistance!

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation