cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forced to switch to ignite and after a few days it stopped working

LooseyGoosey
I've been here awhile

I was reasonably ok with my 3 digital boxes and internet service till it stopped working altigether one day.  I called for service and was told there is no service for digital users anymore.

So here i am now in my 1400sq ft bungalow with my fancy lg $2000 plus 4k tv that wont stay connected, although for the first two weeks ithad no trouble.

Tried downloading ignite wifi hub but it says i don’t have ignite.  It’s half right, i don’t have it but i am paying for it.

I’m signed up to get a wifi extender in 5 days, ie NO TV for 5 days.  Will this be one of those extenders that cuts your signal down to almost nothing at the tv?  ANYBODY Know about WIFI EXTENDERS????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Forced to switch to ignite and after a few days it stopped working

Solved it today with tech assistance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LooseyGoosey
I've been here awhile

I’d like to download Ignite WiFi app but it won’t let me. It says I dont have ignite.  But i do.

I’ve already paid the bill.   Seems like a simple thing to correct.  Can Someone Help please?

RogersTony

Hello, @LooseyGoosey

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how disappointing it is to have these issues with your service after switching to Ignite.

The Wi-Fi Pods will definitely help with Wi-Fi coverage in your home as long as it has been installed properly and the modem is located in a central location. It should not cut the speeds down very much, the newer pods are capable of higher speeds.

If you are getting this error message we may need to escalate a ticket to get it resolved for you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? Click here.

RogersTony

Solved it today with tech assistance.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation