3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flex exchange issues

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Estelle13 wrote:
Having issues exchanging flex channels all night. “Technical issues”
Does this actually EVER work??

Yes, it does.  However, I'm pretty sure that this is a generic error that pops up whenever the web site code encounters something wrong, something that should not happen; something that it does not know how to deal with.  (e.g. you are currently subscribed to a Flex Channel that no longer exists, or you are subscribed to more Flex Channels than it things you are allowed). Rather than giving you a proper explanation of the underlying error or writing code that will give you options (if possible) to deal with the error, it just throws up that generic error.  The error itself also does not seem to trigger any action on Rogers' part either to fix the problem that is affecting you or to fix the root cause of why it happened.

Unfortunately, the only way for you to be able to exchange Flex Channels again is if Rogers gets your account back in to a good state, improve their web site code, and identify the root causes of why these Technical Errors trigger in the first place and address them,

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

Have you tried with an other browser? I can only properly access the TV part of my account if I use Firefox, on Google Chrome, the TV page keep reloading on it own every 2 seconds, impossible to do anything. Firefox is the only way I can make changes or just view the flex and channel list (for info).

discusman
I've been around

You are correct.. I have tried endless times/days to fix this and the same message always appears - Technical Issues.. call time holds are 3 hours 10 minutes.. I am so disgusted with Rogers.. they, like most companies now a days, could care less.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation