cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Equivalent to Digital Plus

Colleen76
I've been here awhile

I have Digital plus cable package and am trying to figure out the flex equivalent.  I haven't  found the info available on the Roger's site of any use.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Flex Equivalent to Digital Plus

james039
I plan to stick around

There is no equivalent package to Digital Plus on the ignite system. Given what you would have received on Digital Plus, you could probably pick most of the programming you wanted by selecting the Flex 20 package which lets you specifically choose 20 channels out of the larger pool of flex channels.

If you want to retain the variety and number of channels you had in Digital Plus, you'll need to splurge for the Premier package, which (as of this writing) gives you the ability to select a total of 63 flex channels from the lineup. With flex, it is also possible to easily swap one flex channel for another using the website. This can be done as many times as you like during the first month of the package, and then once per month after that.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Flex Equivalent to Digital Plus

james039
I plan to stick around

There is no equivalent package to Digital Plus on the ignite system. Given what you would have received on Digital Plus, you could probably pick most of the programming you wanted by selecting the Flex 20 package which lets you specifically choose 20 channels out of the larger pool of flex channels.

If you want to retain the variety and number of channels you had in Digital Plus, you'll need to splurge for the Premier package, which (as of this writing) gives you the ability to select a total of 63 flex channels from the lineup. With flex, it is also possible to easily swap one flex channel for another using the website. This can be done as many times as you like during the first month of the package, and then once per month after that.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation