Flex Channels - CTV Sci Fi

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Flex Channels - CTV Sci Fi

Why do the flex channels offer CTV Drama, CTV Comedy and CTV Life but not CTV Sci-Fi? How do you get that added to your package?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Flex Channels - CTV Sci Fi

Good evening @aries19ca,

CTV Sci-Fi Channel is currently only included in the Premier Package. However you can add it as a standalone channel for $7 per mo. or as part of the Drama & Comedy Theme Pack for $10.00 per mo.

Here's what's included in the Drama & Comedy Theme Pack:

Drama and Comedy.PNG

Please visit the Our Channels page for more info :).

RogersZia

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Good evening @aries19ca,

CTV Sci-Fi Channel is currently only included in the Premier Package. However you can add it as a standalone channel for $7 per mo. or as part of the Drama & Comedy Theme Pack for $10.00 per mo.

Here's what's included in the Drama & Comedy Theme Pack:

Drama and Comedy.PNG

Please visit the Our Channels page for more info :).

RogersZia

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

But this channel was available on my package until just now. Why the change?
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

It was in free preview for everyone in the month of January. Free preview ended yesterday (Jan 31st). Unless you have Premiere, you’ll have to add it as a stand-alone channel or buy the theme pack as mentioned above.

What’s interesting is that Bell and Rogers have historically been fairly similar with their offerings/packages and prices. However, after doing some homework (I was thinking of moving to Ignite as my Digital TV promo is ending in a few months), I’m finding that the Bell Fibe TV packages are slightly better...slightly better channel offering (CTV Sci-Fi included in most of their plans, by the way), and slightly cheaper Internet + TV bundle. I don’t want to switch to Bell, but it’s looking tempting.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

this is  ludicrous! most of those channels offered in the drama comedy package are also in the my flex channels.  WHY NOT SCI-Fi!!!! Space used to be included.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just find it odd that DRAMA, LIFE, and COMEDY are flex channels and not SCI-FI. I only want it for 1 how so I am not about to pay 7 or 10 dollars. I will just find it online.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same here I have all the other channels in that 10 package, but one channel costs me 7 dollars extra seems weird

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers you need to add this back or you will have a lot of sci-fi fans flocking to Netflix, Prime and Disney.  As if we haven’t already.   “Make it so, number one!”

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For what it's worth, I brought this issue up at the recent Ignite TV - Ask an Expert event: https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Ask-an-Expert-Ignite-TV-Pt-II/m-p/450843/highlight/t...

Their response was: We value this kind of feedback, we are always looking at how to optimize our packages and provide more choice to our customers. Thanks for your suggestion!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

This was too part of my package until the beginning of February with my Popular package and now it's not and I have to pay for it.  I got no notice that this was going to be removed from my package at all and I'm mad about this.  I took this package just so I can get this channel and now you remove it and ask me to pay more.  Seriously!