Flex 20 + Sports package

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slb260
I Plan to Stick Around

Flex 20 + Sports package

We are getting the Flex 20+ Sports package on Monday.  It says there are 66 channels included with 28 Flex channels.  There are more than 66 channels when I click "included channels", and  a whole bunch when I click "flex channels".  Can someone explain to me, simply, what channels I will get?  I am confused.  🙂  First time with Flex channels.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Flex 20 + Sports package

@slb260  Things make a bit more sense when you go to https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/get-iptv and then click on the "Channels" tab.

Under the "Rogers Ignite Flex 20 + Sports Bundle" column, channels with a a check mark are included in the bundle.

You will also see channels marked "Flex Channel" or "Flex Channel Included".  Out of all of those, you can pick 28.  The "Flex Channel Included" channels are the default Flex Channels that Rogers pre-selects.  You can exchange any of those for a "Flex Channel" channel.

You can exchange as many Flex Channels as you want every 30 days.  Once you swap channels, you need to wait 30 days before you can process another exchange.

Also, when you first sign up for Ignite TV, I believe that you can still exchange Flex Channels an unlimited number of times during the first 30 days.  After that, you need to wait 30 days before you can exchange channels again.

Also be sure to check out Free Previews.