Favourites List is Missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Favourites List is Missing

I have several shows marked as favourites. I know they are still flagged as a favourite because when I go to the show it gives me the option to remove as a favourite. However when I go to my Favourite List under Saved it says I have no favourites. It said to add your favourite TV or Movie. I have added new ones since and none are showing up.

**Labels Added**

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Favourites List is Missing

If you haven't already, you may wish to reboot the box to see if that fixes the issue?

I'm Here A Lot

I tried that, still says I have no favourites added.

I've Been Around

Im having the same issue... keep adding to my favourite, but shows nothing in the guide. 

Hello, @Pri66.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for joining this conversation, and confirming that you too are experiencing the same problem as reported by @aries19ca

May I ask both of you to use the "about" voice command and post the Set-top box (STB) release/version? You can upload the image. 

We can submit a ticket on your behalf to investigate the issue. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

I am trying to send a message but it says there is no match for @CommunityHelps 

I'm Here A Lot

Never mind, message now sent.