cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error TVAPP-00282

kevani
I plan to stick around

Hi All,

I've got an annoying issue happening on my computer.  I'm using Safari on a MacBook Air running Ventura (13.4).

Every time I select a show to watch I get Error TVAPP-00282, I get the option to Resume, and when I do, the volume is muted.  About 30mins later after the show ends, I get the error again, and again after I press Resume, the sound is mute.

Can anyone tell me what specifically Error TVAPP-00282 means?  And how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Error TVAPP-00282

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@kevani  Unfortunately, Comcast only provides an explanation for the most common error codes.

With Safari, do you have iCloud Private Relay enabled and, if so, have you tried disabling it?

kevani
I plan to stick around

Thanks @-G- .

Thanks for the suggestion, however, I just checked and I don't have the Private Relay enabled.  

FrankStorto
I've been here awhile

Has anyone determined a solution to this error message?  Is it browser dependent?

kevani
I plan to stick around

Nope!  Their solution suggestions didn't work.  different browser didn't fix it.  reformatting my computer didn't fix it.  Now I'm looking into moving to another provider since I commute a lot and would like to use my services while on the go.

FrankStorto
I've been here awhile

I can use the Rogers Ignite app on my iPad, iPhone, laptop and Android tablet.  My new car, Polestar, comes with Android and supports the Vivaldi browser.  I can watch Rogers through my Vivaldi browser on my laptop and tablet, but I get the TVAPP-00282 error in my car.  I want to know what the error code means.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation