Error Message When Exchanging Flex Channels for Ignite TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Error Message When Exchanging Flex Channels for Ignite TV

I'm on an existing digital TV + 75u-500gb internet but I just signed up online for 150u internet + Premier IgniteTV late yesterday morning so I don't even have my equipment yet however I got that same technical error message...blah blah that they are working on it when I took too long to make the decision to switch since there was a lot to read. I could still access other account information it just did not accept changes or request for new services. I finally had to log out of myrogers, sign in again and make a quicker selection.  I wonder if you are getting a timeout issue like I did.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the suggestion....not sure that input response time is the issue.  If you can picture this.....what is happening is the page nearly loads but not totally...the coloured jelly beans are still dancing and area in the browser which indicates it is still receiving data is animated and then the page goes blank and starts to reload again.  This goes on endlessly....and yes I have tried several browsers and none work.  I have been told that others are having this issue as well but since there are not a great number of us having this problem its difficult to solve.  Obviously there are no trained trouble shooters on staff or they would work with a few of us to see what has changed with our accounts to cause this issue.  Many of us used this feature with no issue for some time. So it is a trouble shooters dream scenario.  I say that because in an other life I was one.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Webster01 wrote:

...I have tried several browsers and none work....

If you haven't already, here's a list of other things to try.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/46...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Tks 57 did go through your list and did what was applicable....no joy.  Rogers say it is on their end.  But thanks for the suggestion