Error Message When Exchanging Flex Channels for Ignite TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Error Message When Exchanging Flex Channels for Ignite TV

Ive had a new acct since July and its been mostly headaches. I was able to reselect flex channels yesterday through a chat session but if your impatient that may not be the way to go. They were able to email me docs showiing what I had and what was available.  Im pretty happy with my selections adn that should do me at least for a month

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Back on the second of Sept they tried too make some changes for me but even they couldn't do that.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think I must have burned through nearly all the moderators here and it seems none have been able to help.  I have had this issue since late August.  If there is another here that would like to have a go at assisting I would like to hear from them.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Webster01 wrote:

I think I must have burned through nearly all the moderators here and it seems none have been able to help.  I have had this issue since late August.  If there is another here that would like to have a go at assisting I would like to hear from them.

I reported some issues to Rogers (could not exchange Flex channels, incorrect number of subscribed channels being shown, problems with Internet usage reporting, among others) that have been attributed to problems in the back-end, and they are currently being worked on.  I also seriously doubt that I would have been the only person affected.  I can see that the issues, associated with my account, are starting to get fixed bit-by-bit... although this may also only be a manual repair effort.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Same problem here but when I click flex channels the page just keeps l\reloading forever. Im a new acct since July and this problem has persisted. And yes I tried a different browser.
Highlighted

Hello, @easton2

Thanks so much for posting your concern in our community.

I know how frustrating it must be not being able to exchange your flex channels via the self serve options. There could be an issue with your MyRogers profile.

We'll be happy to take a look at this for you to verify this. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Let me know how you make out...my flex channel issue is still on going.  they are aware of it they are working on it. etc. etc.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I gave up trying to exchange flex channels a long time ago.  It has never worked for me.  It consistently freezes my account  until someone in their 'back room' unfreezes it - which usually takes at least a week. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nice isn't it.  Bet they demand their money every month I know they do from me.  Come on Lads fix our . problem....I am just about to pull the trigger its been 2 months.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Got mail from Bell yesterday promising everything Rogers has for $30/mo cheaper. Time to start offering some service.