Episodes screen changed, now messed up.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Episodes screen changed, now messed up.

Hello, When I go to my Ignite Recordings and pick Episodes, it will bring up my old episodes, but when I click on that date it takes me to a random episode, not the oldest or original one I picked.

***Edited Labels***

Re: Episodes screen changed, now messed up.

Good evening @Square,

I'm going to assume this was through the set top box? I just tried accessing and playing a recorded show on my end and I wasn't able to replicate the issue.

Did you go through Rogers >> Saved >> Recordings >> Show >> Select episode? Did this happen on more than one show? Also can you check to confirm if you get this error via the browser or the web too?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Thank you, I go to Rogers button, saved, recordings, then on go to my news shows which I have over 100 episodes, then I pick my latest news recording, it shows watch, episodes, delete, etc. Here is the new screen where it now shows Available, Free and Upcoming. It lists my news episode as December 9, when I click on this episode, it brings me to a January 20th episode.  The app and the web does not give me the Episodes option.  If I was able to go to the left from my recent recording to the oldest, it would work.  I don't have that option, only able to scroll to the right, and over 100 episodes is a pain.

More to add.   On my other show, it does work, but the episodes go now from recent to last.  At least I can use page up and down, but for my news episodes, it only lists 1 program, when I have over 100 episodes.  Was there complaints about the old way of doing it?, worked great for me. 

@Square, I'm glad the recent to last sorting option helps! We haven't been notified of users being affected by this. Is the News not sorted by recent to last episodes? 

Any one else in the Community experience this issue?

RogersZia

Thank you, no I need it to be from last to recent.  My news are from last to recent, but with this new change, it only lists 1 episode of my news and even that episode takes me to a random episode of my news.

Well I was just sent a text message saying my problem was fixed.  Guess what?, still showing the same problem!  Like my sound issue, I don't think this will be ever fixed.  Why they don't bother leaving things alone if nobody complains, I will never understand.  Guess I have to scroll to the right over 160 episodes and wear out the remote right arrow button.🙄