cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End date only available in the Watch Options menu

julwhit
I've been around

I'm trying find if there is a way to see the End date for all On Demand shows.   For ones that are available from multiple sources, I can see the Ends date when I select Watch Options.  However, for shows only available from one source, no Watch Options is available and therefore I can't see the Ends date.  Is there any other way to access the End date with these type of shows?  I notice that with the Ignite app and online web site, the End date is always shown for all shows. 

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: End date only available in the Watch Options menu

RogersTony

Hello, @julwhit

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulation on your first post! 🙂

I can understand how convenient it would be to see the end date of the content license for any specific program. I have tried testing this on my end and there doesn't appear to be a way to see the end date via the set-top box for programs that are only airing on one channel.

You would need to check via the Ignite TV app/website for this information. Keep us posted if you are having trouble finding it there for any specific program.

Thank you for posting your concern to the community.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: End date only available in the Watch Options menu

RogersTony

Hello, @julwhit

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulation on your first post! 🙂

I can understand how convenient it would be to see the end date of the content license for any specific program. I have tried testing this on my end and there doesn't appear to be a way to see the end date via the set-top box for programs that are only airing on one channel.

You would need to check via the Ignite TV app/website for this information. Keep us posted if you are having trouble finding it there for any specific program.

Thank you for posting your concern to the community.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation