Disney+ App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Disney+ App

Amen
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

If I go into the netflix app on my ignite tv then it remembers my watched episodes. But just going to the show via search it does not.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah OK thanks, I've just been searching it via the voice remote.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How can I add Disney plus on my tv Apps

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Smonty wrote:

How can I add Disney plus on my tv Apps

Currently, the only X1 apps that you can access on the Ignite TV set-top box are the ones that Rogers makes available.  Also, as far as I know, a Disney+ app does not even exist yet on the X1 platform, not even for Xfinity TV customers in the USA... which is likely where we'll see it first.

For other ways to access Disney+, go to https://www.disneyplus.com/ and click on "Ways to Watch".

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I fixed the by routing my Ignite through my xbox. My xbox has lots of Apps one being Disney+.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yes please give me Disneyplus on Rogers ignite
Highlighted
I've Been Around

This needs to happen!!!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

This discussion has been going on since Disney+ first announced, and it seems as though there is no real movement from Rogers on this.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have the same question I have just hooked up with ignite & so far not finding it very user friendly & now I can't watch Disney + with out a fight???