DAZN on Ignite TV?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

DAZN on Ignite TV?

DAZN is also coming soon I think.Look at the sports section and football.It shows the DAZN games but it can't load it yet.Stay tuned

*Added Labels*

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: DAZN on Ignite TV?

@yyz64  Yup, looks like they are testing the DAZN app internally.  Also, saying the "da zone" voice command gives an "APPS-04154" error.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I see a discussion from Nov 2019 where it appears DAZN content was being surfaced while searching.  Speculation at that time was it was going through testing. However DAZN is still not available.  Any idea if there are any plans to add this?

Highlighted

Good day

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Thanks for your post. Given the fact that DAZN has exclusive rights on some sports, I totally get your interest in having this app integrated to your Rogers Ignite TV service.

At this time, DAZN is not offered as part of the Ignite TV experience and we have yet to make any official announcement regarding its launch. 

From Sports to Horoscope to Weather, apps by Rogers IPTV let you get into the game, read the stars, plan your weekend to a tee and much more. Feel free to keep an eye on this page for updates in the future!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I understand it's not available currently.  I also understand what viewing options I have. Weather and Stocks won't cut it if I'm looking for an EPL match.

My question was if there was any plans to add it, especially since it was undergoing testing last year. I feel this is a valid question worthy of a straight answer. Not at this time, Rogers is no longer in negotiation with DAZN. Or, Expect an announcement in the coming weeks\months as we work with DAZN to bring there content to Rogers customers. 

Sincerely,

Your customer

Judging your value by both content and quality 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

In the history of rogers they never say an app "is coming". They always say an app "is now available". Never have I seen any announcement of new apps ahead of time. It is always when it is finally available.

The only announcement I remember was "coming" was Crave. But that really wasn't anything new it was just rebranding the Movie networks and it was all hype over nothing.

So don't expect "DAZN coming soon".

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

That’s really too bad since the app is already at the Xfinity side of the border.
Guess Rogers don’t want any competition to their Sportsnet channel.
Thank you smart TV for providing an easy access.