Crave App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Crave App

Hello @bkilby1 & @RLA,

@bkilby1, congrats on your first post here in the Rogers Community and to @RLA, thanks for your response! 👍

We'd love to review your account details to see if we can find out what's going on with your app entitlements. Hopefully, we can figure out what the issue is so you can enjoy your programming while on the go!

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you kindly!

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

Also having the same issue ... has anyone had any success in troubleshooting this.... crave says I have no active subscription now and to contact my provider.... so here I am doing that I suppose...
Highlighted

Hi @JBDmusic,

Welcome to the Community 🙂!

Are you able to access the streaming service via the browser? Have you previously logged on to https://ignitetv.rogers.com/ and accepted the terms of service?

If you've already done so, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can take a look into your account for you. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a PM.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Since I first made this post and then contacted Rogers directly, Rogers has been unable to resolve the problem. I also noticed the same problem with TSN this week and I've seen other reports of the same problem with SportsNet and other services we should have access to through Rogers after upgrading to Ignite TV.

The problem seems to be widespread and it's starting to look like Rogers is unwilling or unable to fix it at this time.