cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crave App

svlacic
I plan to stick around

Rogers support told me it takes up to 24 hours in order to be able to log into Crave TV using Rogers account. I have Crave+HBO+Movies on my Ignite TV account and I can access content using Rogers boxes but 4 days after Ignite TV is installed I still cannot access Crave content using Crave App on Android or on my computer. I can log in but after that I get message that I need to subs. Anyone has similar experience?

**Added Labels***

51 REPLIES 51

Re: Crave App

RogersTony

Hello @svlacic,

I know first hand how awesome the Crave TV App is so I definitely want to help you out here and see what is causing you to keep getting this error message when you are a subscriber. 

It is true that it could take up to 24 hours for the Online access to activate so it is odd that it is still not working 4 days later. Are you getting Crave TV free via a promotional offer or are you paying for the subscription? We will need to review your file to see if Online access has been granted and ensure your My Rogers profile is set up properly.

Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you. If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTony

nathan13
I've been here awhile
Hi, I’m having the exact same issue and I’ve had a ticket open for the past month about this with no updates each time i call in. I will private message you the account details. I am receiving crave for free by the way.

svlacic
I plan to stick around
They open the ticket and I guess it will be the same as your case. Crave App has much better way of searching and accessing programming so it is a shame we cannot use it.

AnotherMom
I've been here awhile

I'm having the same issue and I added Crave to my TV subscription a couple of weeks ago.

Good morning @AnotherMom!

Welcome to our Community! You've come to the right place. 🙂

We know that app access is an important feature of this subscription, so please let us work with you towards a solution. Please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can take a look at your account and submit the necessary escalation to have this resolved. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

RLA
I've been here awhile

I had a ticket created approximately 8 weeks ago for the same issue. When logging in to CNN, TSN, Sportsnet or Crave, I am successful with logging in but not authorized to view any content, the websites continually refer me back to my cable service provider.

Has anyone had any luck getting this resolved? I've had a manger contacting me on a regular basis saying that he would escalate my ticket, haven't heard from him in two weeks. I have online chat agents and call centre representatives trying to help...I'm getting no help at all for what seems like a simple configuration issue with my profile.

Hi @RLA!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and great first post! 

I'm both surprised and disappointed that it's taking such a long time to resolve your content issues for the mentioned apps! 😕

When you last spoke to one of our representatives, were they able to provide an update as to the status of the ticket that was submitted? If so, can you please share with the rest of the Community?

Do you have Digital TV or Ignite TV? Are you able to successfully log in to the Ignite TV app (for Ignite TV) or the Rogers Anyplace TV app (for Digital TV) and stream any content? Or does the same problem occur? What specific error message are you getting?

We look forward to your reply and hope to assist you further! If anyone else in the Community has gone through the same thing, please feel free to share! 🙂

RogersLaura

RLA
I've been here awhile

Yes, I can access the Ignite app from my cell phone, unfortunately the ignite app is not available on the firestick...so it's not a very useful app for streaming to a decent sized monitor.

I get varying error messages depending on the service provider and the method of access, for example:

Global website says "Sorry, we are unable to verify your credentials right now. Please try again later."

TSN website says "Invalid Request"

Crave website offers me subscription options

Crave app says "Error: A subscription to Movies + HBO is required to watch this content, please contact your service provider."

Sportsnet website says "Incorrect username or password. Try again."

I subscribe to all of these channels and had no issue with access until my billing profile was changed after "upgrading" to Ignite TV.

Thanks for your offer of help with this. The last update I received was that my ticket was still being investigated by the technical team (to date, I don't believe this has been escalated to anyone in billing to check my account setup).

bkilby1
I've been around

I am also having the same issue.  I can access crave through the tv (nextbox) but the crave app says I have no valid subscription.  Also tried on my desktop but says the same thing.

Hello @bkilby1 & @RLA,

@bkilby1, congrats on your first post here in the Rogers Community and to @RLA, thanks for your response! 👍

We'd love to review your account details to see if we can find out what's going on with your app entitlements. Hopefully, we can figure out what the issue is so you can enjoy your programming while on the go!

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you kindly!

RogersLaura

JBDmusic
I've been around
Also having the same issue ... has anyone had any success in troubleshooting this.... crave says I have no active subscription now and to contact my provider.... so here I am doing that I suppose...

Hi @JBDmusic,

Welcome to the Community 🙂!

Are you able to access the streaming service via the browser? Have you previously logged on to https://ignitetv.rogers.com/ and accepted the terms of service?

If you've already done so, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can take a look into your account for you. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a PM.

RogersZia

AnotherMom
I've been here awhile

Since I first made this post and then contacted Rogers directly, Rogers has been unable to resolve the problem. I also noticed the same problem with TSN this week and I've seen other reports of the same problem with SportsNet and other services we should have access to through Rogers after upgrading to Ignite TV.

The problem seems to be widespread and it's starting to look like Rogers is unwilling or unable to fix it at this time.

test_ing
I've been around

I'm having the same issue as well but given there has not been a response in the past 3 weeks, I assume it is an complicated issue

Hello AnotherMom, have you had a chance to reach out to @CommunityHelps via PM? What error message do you get when you try and log in to the app? Is this issue occurring on any other Go Apps as well?

@test_ing , welcome to the Community! If you've already logged in to https://ignitetv.rogers.com/ and accepted the terms of service and you're still experiencing issue with the Crave app I would recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps as well and we'd be happy to look into this for you. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a PM.

RogersZia

sjdubs
I've been around

I am having this same issue on my Crave app. Worked fine last night. Been on Ignite for a few weeks now with no issues now all of a sudden it's saying I don't have a subscription when I do. 

Any one have a solution?

Welcome to the Rogers Community @sjdubs!

Thanks for your post. We certainly want to help you resolve the issue you'Re experiencing with your Crave app,

Since you signed up, have you had a chance to log on to https://ignitetv.rogers.com/ and accept the terms of service? 

It would help us tremendously if you could let us know the troubleshooting steps you've gone through so far. Are you able to access the Crave streaming service via web browser?

If you still need help, please reach out to us via private message @CommunityHelps so we can take a look into this for you. Please click here, for instructions on how to send a PM.

RogersMaude

Thenorth
I've been here awhile
Our whole family is unable to connect to crave tv the only thing it keeps saying is please activate your subscription when it has been activated for months. It doesn't give an option beyond that it just shows that message. I haven't been able to get in contact with anyone at Rogers I just keep getting stuck in transfer loops. Can anyone help ?

Hello @Thenorth,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post :).

I hope you're enjoying the Ignite TV service so far. As mentioned by RogersMaude in the post above yours, have you had a chance to log on to https://ignitetv.rogers.com/ and accept the terms of service? This has known to resolve access issues for our users.

Additionally, are you able to log in to Crave TV via the browser? 

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further :).

RogersZia

LisaG1989
I've been here awhile
Did anyone figure out what's going on? I got Rogers over a month ago and same issues.... The fact I pay extra for crave and can only use it on the Rogers box is annoying.
Topic Stats