Change date on guide

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Change date on guide

I want to see programming for days in advance. How do I change the date on the guide in Rogers ignite?

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Change date on guide

Press the ff button to skip one day ahead, on conversely rr to skip one day back 

I've Been Around

How is a user supposed to figure that out? The pre-Ignite guide was much more intuitive.

I'm a Senior Contributor

That's why we have forums,  to exchange information and knowledge.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I agree, having the page up/down buttons which did it.. more people would associate with it.

But with these units,  your limited to the remotes, which work with the technology.. and for whatever reason the manufacturer didnt put those sorts of things in.  So another button has to be used.  (saves remote space by dual purpose?)

You would be surprised in what you see now a days in some remotes.
We got a small TV at work here for a display.  It has a coax input, so you could hook an areal for digital channels to actually tune channels on it.... BUT.. the remote?  It literally just has the smart features, volume, the arrow and OK key.  The ONLY channel change thing is a +/-.  There is no numeric keypad, etc..