cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Ignite Bundle online through my rogers

cbrent
I've been around

I wanted to change my ignite bundle online through my rogers account. Just wondering if I would lose service or if I needed to reset anything at home?

Currently there is a wait time of up to 3 hours over the phone for customer service and I know I can do this online and I don't want to finalize the order until I figure out if I will need to do anything at home.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, my current bundle promotion expired and I want to take advantage of the new offer they have for me online. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change Ignite Bundle online through my rogers

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@cbrent wrote:

I wanted to change my ignite bundle online through my rogers account. Just wondering if I would lose service or if I needed to reset anything at home?

Currently there is a wait time of up to 3 hours over the phone for customer service and I know I can do this online and I don't want to finalize the order until I figure out if I will need to do anything at home.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, my current bundle promotion expired and I want to take advantage of the new offer they have for me online. 

You should be able to accept the Special Offer on MyRogers.  However, this can sometimes result in an error if you are upgrading or downgrading your Internet bundle.

Instead of waiting for an agent to assist you via chat or on the telephone, you can also try sending a private message to @CommunityHelps  and ask them to process the offer for you.  Also, if your online offer is not really what you are looking for, they may be able to find you another offer that better meets your needs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Change Ignite Bundle online through my rogers

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@cbrent wrote:

You should be able to accept the Special Offer on MyRogers.  However, this can sometimes result in an error if you are upgrading or downgrading your Internet bundle.

Instead of waiting for an agent to assist you via chat or on the telephone, you can also try sending a private message to @CommunityHelps  and ask them to process the offer for you.  Also, if your online offer is not really what you are looking for, they may be able to find you another offer that better meets your needs.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation