cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access TSN or Sportsnet online

Belau
I've been here awhile

Hi,

I have the Flex 20+sports package.  Don't have any issue accessing all the TSN or Sportsnet channels on my TV or ignite website/app.  However, when I login to TSN or SN app/website, it indicates that my subscription is expired or Not subscribed.  I have raised this issue several times with Live Chat but those tickets have all closed without resolution or anybody reaching out.

*Edited Labels*

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Cannot access TSN or Sportsnet online

Nikolaos
I've been here awhile

So i tried again with a different agent and insisted they just refresh my profile and it worked! Just all in the agent you get, if they won't do it disconnect and try again.

XJS9000
I've been around

Just bumping this post...

I also have the same issue. I also have the Ignite Flex 20 + Sports Package ...I can see the Sportsnet and TSN Channels in my Ignite App... I regularly watch them on my TV, but when I try to log into the TSN or Sportsnet websites or apps directly, it doesn't work. It states that "I am not a subscriber".

I contacted tech support via live chat. I even linked this thread. I requested a "refresh". I was told that I needed to subscribe to Sportsnet Now for a cost of $18/month. 

Is there any truth to this? Based on the responses of other responders, it sounds like no. It sounds like I should have access to the websites. Is the answer "just keep trying until you get a tech who can help you?".

SBrowne
I plan to stick around

Yeah keep trying. You just need to find someone is willing to help.

Good afternoon @XJS9000,

Welcome to the Community!

I appreciate the details you've provided. It seems like this may be a profile issue or requires a subscription refresh. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance.

You can learn more about our private messaging system in this blog.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 13 in conversation