cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Watch Ignite TV App Outside The House?

Kylek91
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys, just got rogers ignite about a week ago, my girlfriend was at home watching it and I tried using my app while I was away.. and it wasn't working for me says not available for every channel that I have.. but it was working still at home..

With that being said, Is rogers Ignite able to work from multiple IP addresses at the same time?

***EDITED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't Watch Ignite TV App Outside The House?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Kylek91 There are viewing restrictions with Ignite TV.  There is a limit to the number of active streams that you are allowed for non-set-top box devices, even within the home, and a limited number of streams that you can have active outside your home.  Also, due to content restrictions, some channels can only be watched inside your home (only the TV Go channels can be viewed outside)  and you cannot watch any Ignite TV outside of Canada.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Kylek91 There are viewing restrictions with Ignite TV.  There is a limit to the number of active streams that you are allowed for non-set-top box devices, even within the home, and a limited number of streams that you can have active outside your home.  Also, due to content restrictions, some channels can only be watched inside your home (only the TV Go channels can be viewed outside)  and you cannot watch any Ignite TV outside of Canada.

Kylek91
I've Been Here Awhile
Thank you for the info.. part of my problem was I was using a VPN at the time and I didn't clue into that.

Thank you again.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation