cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access a Few Crave Titles Through Ignite TV STB

fgfgf
I plan to stick around

This issue is specific to Ignite TV STB. Some crave titles are tagged to buy or rent, even though they should be included, and are specifically listed in the crave ignite app. No issue with crave on other platforms.

Two examples: Girl, and The Wolf of Snow Hollow

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't Access a Few Crave Titles Through Ignite TV STB

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@fgfgf wrote:

This issue is specific to Ignite TV STB. Some crave titles are tagged to buy or rent, even though they should be included, and are specifically listed in the crave ignite app. No issue with crave on other platforms.

I see what you mean; they are not available yet for free on-demand but upcoming airings (tonight and tomorrow) are available to record.  Have these movies premiered yet?  If not, you might just have to wait a few more hours for them to be available from Rogers even if they are accessible now through the Crave app.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@fgfgf wrote:

I see what you mean; they are not available yet for free on-demand but upcoming airings (tonight and tomorrow) are available to record.  Have these movies premiered yet?  If not, you might just have to wait a few more hours for them to be available from Rogers even if they are accessible now through the Crave app.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@fgfgf wrote:

Just checked again and both of these titles are now available for free On Demand to Crave + Moves + HBO subscribers.

fgfgf
I plan to stick around

looks like someone spotted the error and fixed it 😉 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 2 in conversation