Can Crave+HBO subscription access Crave.ca?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Can Crave+HBO subscription access Crave.ca?

I know how to login Crave.ca using Rogers username and password. But it keeps saying that I have no subscription. The Chat support guy opened a case for me for the back end team to escalate further (chat guy also asked me to change my my Rogers password for back end team to trouble shoot). Last week I received a text message saying the problem is fixed , but at crave.ca still the same. I ended up calling the ignite support line, but the guy picked up the phone saying crave.ca login is not supported. I have seen ppl here discuss about crave on Apple TV, that’s why I think someone here may know.

***EDITED LABELS***

Re: Can Crave+HBO subscription access Crave.ca?

Hello @seanxushen,

I know how awesome the CraveTV App is so I can imagine how disappointing it is for you to be told it is not supported. =(

If you are subscribed to Crave TV then you should have access to both the App and website. We'd like to take a look at the notes left on the case that was opened to see if we can determine what solution was recommended. Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can pull up your information and get started on this for you.

If you are not familiar with our private messaging system please CLICK HERE.

RogersTony

I Plan to Stick Around

After multiple support cases opened with Rogers,  they ended up telling me that since I am still on trial period , I won't be able to access crave.ca. 

I'm Here A Lot

What trial period?  I am having the same problem and they opened a ticket last week.  Crickets......

Good evening @maximus,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums. 

Typically it can take 3-5 business days for a ticket to be actioned. Customers are usually notified via email or SMS. Have you tried to access crave.ca in the past day or so? What error message do you see when you try and log in?

Just need a little bit more info. to assist you further.

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

Exactly the same issue as the original post.  It allows me to login to crave using Rogers as service provider but says I have no subscription when clearly, i do.

ticket # is : C146669172

Hey @maximus!

I'm glad you have a ticket escalated for this. Crave TV is fantastic so I can appreciate wanting to get this resolved asap. Can you confirm for me if your Ignite TV account number is associated with your MyRogers account? This can often be the cause of services like this not working, as upon logging in with your MyRogers credentials it will look to verify the entitlement via an account number. If that isn't found you'll receive an error message indicating you don't have a subscription. I hope this helps!

@RogersAndy

I'm Here A Lot

It should be.  I can see and change all of my TV/Mobile and home phone services when I log into MyRogers site.

Hi @maximus,

Have you received an update on the ticket since you've last posted here? If not we can definitely look into it for you. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a PM.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

I also have a ticket open for six months, but still no fix. I am kind of giving up for this,.