cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNN Live TV will not accept login on iPad, but works fine on iPhone or MacBook browsers.

pstogios
I'm here a lot

I am using and iPad Pro to try and watch live tv on the CNN app. My Rogers login is not being accepted - the attached photo. I have tried this dozens of times.

However, using the same Rogers account, I am able to login and watch live TV on the CNN app on my iPhone or MacBook (Firefox, Chrome browsers). So something is up with the app on my iPad.

I have tried deleting and reinstall the CNN iPad app, then trying again, but it doesn’t work.

Please help!  Thank you in advance.

872DE80C-3B1C-44E8-B0BE-013E145277C4.jpeg

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: CNN Live TV will not accept login on iPad, but works fine on iPhone or MacBook browsers.

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
While you wait for a reply, have you tried any suggestions from other related threads? You can see them listed near the bottom of this thread you started, under 'You might also Like'
A search for other related threads might also help.
One solution was to avoid the iPad app, and simply access the CNN website in desktop mode with Firefox or related browser, and then when your Rogers credentials are checked, they might work.
Others will have better suggestions, but I'm just the temporary help. 🍺

Re: CNN Live TV will not accept login on iPad, but works fine on iPhone or MacBook browsers.

pstogios
I'm here a lot

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The other threads that are suggested are not relevant.  I could not find any thread here that matches my issue.

I also tried your suggestion to access live TV on the CNN website using a browser.  The authentication still doesn't work.  But again this worked on my other devices.

So there is something going up with my iPad in particular.

Bugboy
I've been here awhile

I was experiencing something similar, but it now seems to be working (must have been a momentary blip).

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation