CNBC World rather than the US Feed?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian34
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: CNBC World rather than the US Feed?

Its not up to you to decide which channel people should like. If rogers has an issue with a channel feed, here is a novel idea, how about telling your customers.
If looking at cnbc website is all i wanted then why would i pay for cnbc tv feed?
jdferrari
I've Been Here Awhile

If you are a CNBC pro subscriber you can luckily still watch the CNBC US live feed on the CNBC website
Brian34
I've Been Here Awhile

Could not agree more, a banner over the channel, an email, a call, anything? No lets not do that, lets let our customers waste time trying to figure out what the problem is. Paying for a channel feed that i am not getting, i am sure rogers will be putting through a refund for the error. NOT. 

rpuistonen
I've Been Around

Has this been fixed ? Still getting CNBC world in Mississauga area. Any news from the tech dept.
bcrownz
I've Been Here Awhile

I called support and was told that it would be this way for the duration of the olympics… no credit because this was a decision of the broadcaster and no options to get the US feed until the olympics is over.

TVattheLake
I've Been Here Awhile

So frustrating that this is still not fixed... Anyone getting the US feed yet?

TVattheLake
I've Been Here Awhile

I guess I'll be signing up for my 7-day free trial!! 

https://www.cnbc.com/pro/

RN3
I Plan to Stick Around

Very very disappointing for sure. I now see the folly of being a cable subscriber! Best to go directly to the content providers! 

Alph
I Plan to Stick Around

What is going on with CNBC showing the World feed? I want to see the American feed with pre-market reporting but instead I have some idiot show with fake job interviews and a fake candidate saying she has a 'go-getter' atittude. . .

Rogers, can you (please) get the correct feed on the CNBC channel. CNBC is useless to me without the American feed.

BGy59
I've Been Around

Why did I just get a text saying the problem is fixed when it clearly is not? Still getting that totally worthless CNBC World Feed. I can accept that it is a CNBC decision (albeit hard to understand as they wouldn’t be showing Olympics during trading hours anyway)but Rogers communications have been weak.