CNBC World rather than the US Feed?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersTony

Re: CNBC World rather than the US Feed?

Hello, Community

We appreciate you all posting your concerns about the recent changes to the broadcasting of CNBC in Canada.

I can understand how much of an inconvenience this has become for many of you. Due to content rights, CNBC viewers in Canada will have access to CNBC World for the duration of the Olympics.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

SilverSlick66
I've Been Around

Hello All,

Couldn't agree more that a banner should have been put on the CNBC channel notifying customers of why the US feed was being dropped.  I also agree that CNBC world is completely useless if are invested in US stocks and want to get information on earnings etc.

I am disappointed with Rogers and would appreciate a credit in my account for the inconvenience caused as I do pay for the US feed and not CNBC world.

As an alternative if you log on to TD Think or Swim, it will give you access to CNBC US feed and there is no need to pay anything. Hope that Rogers in the future communicates better with their customers, although I am not holding my breath.

harveylibby
I've Been Around

i have been on hold with rogers for 10 min. so far and have been on their chat 5 times and it keeps timing out . i as well have cnbc world instead of the uS feed.

techy14
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Rogers' subscriber in Toronto (not Ignite).

Can someone at Rogers please change (FIX) the CNBC feed so it the US content is being broadcast instead of the CNBC World feed.

Looks like it started yesterday

Bear555
I've Been Here Awhile

Can you confirm CNBC Live will come back after the Olympic’s
techy14
I Plan to Stick Around

You can get a 7 free trial to CNBC Pro and watch the proper feed instead of the . on CNBC World.

Will Rogers be providing a refund to customers?

Also, when will Rogers start broadcasting CNBC in HD?

Peter-L
I'm Here A Lot

So once the Olympics are over, we’ll get back the far-more-useful U.S. feed?  Phew!

Peter-L
I'm Here A Lot

How about Rogers putting an explanatory banner at the bottom of the CNBCWorld screen?
JJ6969696969
I've Been Here Awhile

Total garbage! Why couldn't there be a different channel dedicated for this. You pick the main business channel to broadcast Olympics? In years past coverage started at 5pm I believe. 

Peter-L
I'm Here A Lot

I think the time zone of the Games makes that impractical.