cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNBC World rather than the US Feed?

bcrownz
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in Ottawa using Ignite... this morning I noticed that CNBC (channel 79) is broadcasting CNBC world rather than the US feed... Is this a permanent change or some type of issue this morning?

***EDITED LABELS***

60 REPLIES 60

Re: CNBC World rather than the US Feed?

Lleasaca
I Plan to Stick Around
You apparently don't invest in US stocks. BNN is limited in US coverage

ReneHache
I Plan to Stick Around
That would be logical, I guess people prefer to come here bashing Rogers instead of doing a little research first.

RN3
I Plan to Stick Around

If you are invested in the US and Global markets...you will understand the importance of the CNBC US Feed. Plus  companies are reporting Q2 earnings....absolutely WORST time to take US feed offline. We pay Rogers for this channel so as customers we have a right to voice our opinion. This is not about reckless criticism or bashing anyone!

RN3
I Plan to Stick Around
Thank you for this comment. BNN is so commodities focused.

hv27
I've Been Around
I agree I pay for CNBC and I like the channel. I don’t need to be told to watch another channel or show. I prefer to watch this specific one. And if I can’t I too will replace Rogers and simply pay to stream channels I want to watch rather than having to accept a substitute I’m not interested in. I will give Rogers the benefit of the doubt if the Olympics are the problem and out of their hands. But I would have appreciated a message banner on the screen explaining the change in content.