cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFCF Montreal Ch 132 Bad Pixelating (Ignite TV in Ottawa area)

james039
I plan to stick around

Greetings. I am writing to report that this channel has been severely pixelating for at least the past week and possibly longer, since I only recently subscribed to Ignite services. It only affects this one channel, therefore I am assuming the problem is not my setup, but from the source (This is a Bell Media station that originates in Montreal). Please reply if you have this issue, or if you don't (and include which city you are in). I hope Rogers technical people will review this signal to ensure it is getting proper bandwidth.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CFCF Montreal Ch 132 Bad Pixelating (Ignite TV in Ottawa area)

james039
I plan to stick around

I wanted to let everyone know that Channel 132 is now fixed, and the picture quality is looking great. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersCorey

Greetings @james039!

Since we're not getting any other reports, it sounds like we'll need to escalate a ticket from your account to ensure that this gets looked into. It may be a localized issue.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

james039
I plan to stick around

I wanted to let everyone know that Channel 132 is now fixed, and the picture quality is looking great. Thanks.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation