cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By-Passing Signing in for SN!

mohdkatlash
I'm here a lot

I am having an issue with my rogers stream box. everytime i open the SN app i have to scan the code and sign in which is kind of frustrating. is there a way to by pass that. 

thanks 

***Edited Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: By-Passing Signing in for SN!

RogersMoin

Hello, @mohdkatlash.

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I can imagine the inconvenience of scanning the code every single time. 

Have you already registered your SN Now subscription online? Can you access SN Now online through a desktop browser and on other devices? 

Typically, during the sign-in process, the code you get should register your device/box. Have you tried power-cycling your Ignite SmartStream box?

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

mohdkatlash
I'm here a lot
Yes i can acesss sportsnet through website and desktop and it is registered

I have also refreshed the streaming device through out myrogers website

Hello, @mohdkatlash.

It’s good to know that you can access SN Now on other devices, and thank you for resetting the box through MyRogers.

We couldn’t replicate the issue you are experiencing. When we exit the app, or switch to another app, or turn off the TV, we remain signed in to SN Now app on the box.

Have you tried the alternate method to sign in?

Cheers,

RogersMoin

mohdkatlash
I'm here a lot

for me when i exit the app and try to sign in again, it just get stuck loading, and if it did load it asks me to sign in again. this is honestly very frustrating. 

NicoPetrags
I've been around
Same issue for me. And SN is the only app this happens with

mohdkatlash
I'm here a lot
Its been the same for me since i got this " SMART STREAM " I would rather watch sports on some random website than paying for a service that doesn't multifunction as it suppose to. No one seem to know what the issue is and no one seem to care. Typical Rogers service
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation