cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Jays - 4K

jjjjy7
I'm a reliable contributor

Yesterday while watching the Blue Jays game in 4K, I lost audio for a period of time - video was fine.  I changed over to the HD channels airing the game and there were no audio issues.  Throughout the game there were several instances of video and audio freezing for brief periods as well.  

Has anyone else experienced these issues while watching games in 4K?

**Added Labels**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Blue Jays - 4K

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor

Yes just the other day. Switch on the game on 997, no audio, went to channel 22 ok. Then later went back to 997 and it was fine.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I don't watch 997 on a regular basis, but I have recorded some programming there just as a test for comparison to HD,  I do watch 992 (Love Nature) all the time.  I also watch 993 and 994..  The only time I had issues with the 4K channels was for a few days after the July 8 outage, when I suspect there was a bandwidth issue of some sort.

If you encounter this on a regular basis, make sure that you don't have any WiFi issues in your home and check the WiFi connection to the box using the diagnostics in the WiFi app.  Or under Rogers - Settings - Device Settings - Network.

jjjjy7
I'm a reliable contributor

It's not my Wifi.

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor

t my wifi either becuase mine is hardwired.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Similar thread below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Choppy-picture-SNONE-4K/m-p/491738

PM the mods here to see if they can help?  I just tuned to 997 and had no issues, but it's a different programme.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation