cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Time Lag with Ignite TV Guide!!!

hardlyanangel13
I've been around

I have internet no prob there..but if i go to the Guide it lags HUGE i can't get the channel to come up...it just sits there in the guide ...anyone else having probs

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Big Time Lag with Ignite TV Guide!!!

madge
I've been here awhile

XRE-03090 fix from support. 1-Unplug Gateway power for 10 secs only. 2-Unplug box. 3-Plug Gateway power back in. 4-Plug box back when internet is on Gateway. 5-Power on TV.

Worked for me.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Vsts
I'm here a lot

That’s XRE 03090 error, try system refresh by pushing ‘A’ button on Rogers remote controller followed by modem reboot. Simply unplug the modem and plug back after 1 min while keeping the tv powered on. Give about 1 min to the tv after the modem is back to solid white light, try to change the channel afterwards....

Don_Ca
I'm a senior contributor
I have seen this a couple of times and I just power cycle the local box at the TV. It clears after that.

madge
I've been here awhile

I've gone thru this process several times, no luck Error code XRE-03090 2 days now. What's next. No channel guide.

madge
I've been here awhile

XRE-03090 fix from support. 1-Unplug Gateway power for 10 secs only. 2-Unplug box. 3-Plug Gateway power back in. 4-Plug box back when internet is on Gateway. 5-Power on TV.

Worked for me.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 in conversation