Back button on remote

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Back button on remote

Probably I don't see the obvious but I cannot figure out where is a back button when you are going through menus on Ignite TV.

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Back button on remote

Use the last button

@svlacic wrote:

Probably I don't see the obvious but I cannot figure out where is a back button when you are going through menus on Ignite TV.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks.
I've Been Around

the last button what does that even mean?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@faimont_jeff : It's the one that says "Last" on it - to the left of the one that says "Info" on it.  Or am I misinterpreting your question?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I guess they dont understand what 'last' is referring to?
Compared to BACK, most people understand its to go back a menu/screen.

In the case of this, the LAST fuctions the same as a back button, going back to the LAST screen you were on.

I believe on live TV, it also brings up a menu of the last few number of channels, etc you were viewing.

I've Been Here Awhile

What I'd like is a Previous Channel button.  It's a feature I've always used frequently.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The LAST button does that.. kinda.
If I remember right on the cable boxes, when you hit the last button, it went right to the last channel you were on.

On the Ignite, what it does is bring up the a list, showing the last X many channels visited, defaulting onto the last channel viewed.
Hitting OK, then will go to that channel.

So it is another button click, but doable.