cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoplay on On Demand TV Episodes?

Shesammy
I'm here a lot

Is there an autoplay setting for watching tv episodes on demand in ignite tv? Hate having it default back to the audio on the last cable channel I watched. I don’t want to be prompted for every episode.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Autoplay on On Demand TV Episodes?

RogersJermaine

Greetings @Shesammy

Thank you for your post here on our Community Forums! 

We do have an autoplay feature available that you can try. On your remote if you click on the Rogers button then click on the "gear wheel" icon to bring up the settings menu. Scroll down until you see a section called "Labs". Select it and you will see an option for "Autoplay Next Episode". Turn it on and let us know how it goes. 

Hope this information helps.

Cheers
RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersJermaine

Greetings @Shesammy

Thank you for your post here on our Community Forums! 

We do have an autoplay feature available that you can try. On your remote if you click on the Rogers button then click on the "gear wheel" icon to bring up the settings menu. Scroll down until you see a section called "Labs". Select it and you will see an option for "Autoplay Next Episode". Turn it on and let us know how it goes. 

Hope this information helps.

Cheers
RogersJermaine

Awesome, thanks!
Worked like a charm. I never would have found this hidden little gem.
S

akoroshi
I plan to stick around

I used this feature on the web based access ignitetv.rogers.com, but last 2 months, despite the next episode auto play toggled on, none of my recordings go to the next episode and this is extremely negative and disappointing

Greetings @akoroshi!

Is this issue happening across all browser types? If you haven't yet tried an alternate browser, that would be my first suggestion in this case.

If the issue is occurring across all browser types, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

I just switched from a gateway to the ignite box and I'm very disappointed to discover that I can't save episodes until I delete like I can on the gateway(please introduce that🙏). So it's reassuring that at least I can have it autoplay!

Hello, @serendip 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Recordings on Ignite TV are available to be saved for up to 1 year. 

We appreciate you providing us with your feedback, we will pass it along to our product managers to review.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 6 in conversation