Apple has released Safari 14 - no Flash support at all. IgniteTV Web affected

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Don_Ca
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple has released Safari 14 - no Flash support at all. IgniteTV Web affected

You will still go to the same URL, it will just be HTML5 once Comcast makes the switch for Rogers.
ReneHache
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple has released Safari 14 - no Flash support at all. IgniteTV Web affected

It seen that the web portal got a small update, not sure if it affect flash and html5 or not, but since yesterday I notice that when you click on more info on a french movie or series, it now give you the original title under the french title, it's cool, this will be a real time saver for one of my project. 🙂

Don_Ca
I'm a Reliable Contributor

It is still Flash, I noticed the logon has changed, that may be a step in the switch over.
pmacpherson68
I've Been Here Awhile

Looks like the new site is up and its fully compatible with Safari and doesnt need flash!