Adding a switch to Ignite modem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Adding a switch to Ignite modem

@Risquee  In fairness to the techs, I that think the LAN switches were a very recent addition to the "standard equipment" that they carried in their trucks... and they can still only offer what they have on hand.  The techs won't give these switches out to everybody but if you need one as part of your install and they can offer one to you at no charge, you'll get one.  If you still require a switch and ask nicely, I'm sure that you'll be able to get one as well the next time that a tech gets dispatched to your home.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

The tech was the one who suggested I buy a switch. That was a couple of weeks ago. And as I have already done that the free one is redundant. I have never gotten anything from Roger's by asking nicely. I have been with them for over 35 years ONLY because of the high speed internet. If Bell put fibe in my neighbourhood I'd switch in a heartbeat.
I am liking the Ignite service better than the old broadband service but there are still hiccups and issues that will take time to iron out as with all Roger's equipment.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am using Rogers internet for the last three years and it has been pretty smooth.  Now I got Ignite bundle and everything is working fine. I tweaked it as per my requirements and it works fine..