Accessing Crave on Ignite TV app?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Accessing Crave on Ignite TV app?

I subscribed to Crave on their website, but I don't know how to link it to my ignite t.v. so I can watch stuff on there. Any suggestions?

*Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted

Re: Accessing Crave on Ignite TV app?

Hi @Dwarf-vader!

A huge welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, we're glad to have you! Congrats on your very first post! 😁

With Game of Thrones just around the corner, many customers (including myself) are making sure that our subscriptions to Crave are in place! Not to mention, all of the other amazing content that it has to offer!!

In order to access the Crave content via your Ignite TV app, you would need to subscribe to the service through Rogers. If you subscribed to this service directly through Crave you will not have access to it through the Ignite TV app, however, you can still access it online at Crave.ca. It’s also available via the Crave app on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TVs, Xbox, and Amazon Fire TV.

If your main objective is to be able to view it on your Ignite TV app, you can always cancel your current subscription through Crave and then activate a new subscription through Rogers. Crave is a pre-paid service and you can cancel your subscription at any time, but you will still have access to the service until your following renewal date. There are no refunds possible for cancelling your subscription.

The cost for the Crave service through Rogers is currently $9.95/month plus applicable taxes. You can call 1.866.299.3622 to speak to a live Ignite Concierge agent to have the service added to your account.

I hope this helps!

RogersLaura