- last edited on
4K channels not working. I have already restarted the Ignite TV box and speed test on internet is showing sufficient speeds. Anyone else having issues?
Good evening @StavrosH,
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thanks for posting! 🙂
We don’t want you missing out on the awesome picture quality 4K brings! With a bit more information, I’m sure the Community can assist you.
1. Have the 4K channels worked in the past?
2. Are you getting any type of error message on the screen or is the picture degraded?
3. What brand/model of TV do you have?
We’re looking forward to your reply!
@Lily_snowfinlay : A few comments/questions:
1. What is the exact model number of the LG TV?
2. Have you tried a different 4K compatible HDMI cable?
3. Have you tried a different HDMI input on the TV? On some TVs only some inputs are 4K - check the operating manual.
4. Have you tried 1080i as an output format under settings just as a test?
5. Are you connected directly to the TV? If you're going through an AVR, what is the make/model of that Audio Video Receiver? Any other equipment involved?