tv call display

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

tv call display

tv call display is not working. call display on the telephone works. any suggestions

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: tv call display

It is something that needs to be turned on on the TV settings.. on rogers end.

When it came back available on the newer boxes.. mine wasnt showing up.  A call in, they were able to turn it on, worked fine since.

Updated Solution : You can also try resetting the digital box.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

Just a quick question.  Our phone is with rogers, and when it rang in the past the called ID would show up on our TV screen which was great, as you could click 'send to voicemail' without having to get up for all those annoying sales calls.  At the same time as the pvr thing disappeared so did this function.  Anyone else have this?

I'm a Senior Advisor

My phone is not with Rogers, so I can't help there. But that's an interesting question.  I do believe people were complaining that they could not pause what they were watching to answer the phone though. Just do a search for "call display" here.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

I will thanks, because they are right.  You can't hit pause because the phone is ringing - even though the call display function has gone.  I am in a battle with them right now over adding $130 in charges to my bill every month after signing me up for a 2 year contract and saying it would reduce my bill.  I think it's time just to get out all together if I can ever get them to call me back and get this contract cancelled.  I have been with Rogers over 20years, loved them and always recommended them to people - but now they seem to be going backwards in every way, especially customer service.  It's sad when you need to ask people on forums for advice because you can't get the info from their own reps.

anyway that's my vent for today - back to work!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Something may have been turned off on your account with regards to the caller ID thing.

I know it works fine with me at home, i used it last night.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Like @Gdkitty, this feature works just fine for me and really, it has nothing to do at all with programmimg your PVR on-line!

I Plan to Stick Around

TV Call Display NOT WORKING

Ever Since I reinstated my service after pending cancellation on May 1 the TV call display does not work. I filed a ticket and it has now been 12 days and still no fix. I am supposed to have this feature included in my service and 12 days is not reasonable.

Please follow up with me on this.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @eurotik

Have you called to see what's going on? Sometimes after a non payment and pending cancellation some services will be done but should have been reinstated.

@CommunityHelps should be able to reach to you via PM and looking further into this for you.