rogers.com/onlinevoicemail link not working

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: rogers.com/onlinevoicemail link not working

Hi @sheq,

Welcome to the Community! 

I just tried opening the link "rogers.com/vvm" on Internet Explorer and it works fine. Unfortunately we still do not have any communication as to when it will be available for other browsers. We will update the Community as soon as we hear something. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Hassam:

while you're at it  you should also mention to them that their email delivery of messages is also broken.. 

Thier mail server that sends out the email attachments does not use DKIM or SPF properly, and gets blocked /detected as spam by a some mail servers..  

Policy action=PREPEND Received-SPF: softfail (rci.rogers.com: Sender is not authorized by default to use 'vmnotification@rci.rogers.com' in 'mfrom' identity, however domain is not currently prepared for false failures (mechanism '~all' matched)) receiver=www.mydomain.com; identity=mailfrom; envelope-from="vmnotification@rci.rogers.com"; helo=to5email2.gprs.rogers.com; client-ip=74.198.8.2

it's another security standard to prevent SPAM, but they seem to not want to do that one properly as well..  

Highlighted
I've Been Around

rogers.com/vvm is NOT working on Google Chrome or Firefox for Mac, but works with Safari. Also, as the next poster (CKC123) indicated, the emails are not getting through so I get no indication that I have received a phone message. A week ago or so it WAS working.

The site message when attempting gogers.com/vvm is:

"This site can’t provide a secure connection

onlinevoicemail.rogers.com sent an invalid response.

Try:

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The site not working in the other browsers is something we have brought up here and tried to bring to rogers attention MANY times.. still nothing done 😞
Soon may come to a point where will not work in ANY browser.

But from my experience, the emailing DOES work.  I receive them daily from my home phones VM.

Not sure if its something on the EMAIL end.. may have to whitelist the address it comes from, etc to ensure that they get through.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

OMG..  Christmas must have come early for 2016..  it appears that almost a year and a half later, that rogers might have finally fixed this..

I can actually login with no SSL errors, and use the app to see the messages... 

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

It seems that it can take a long time to see Rogers get its technology up to current status, but they do get to it sooner or later.