is home phone long distance usage viewable on demand?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

is home phone long distance usage viewable on demand?

why can't i see my long distance hours used on demand like my cell phone? or dose anyone know how i cand find it?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Around

Re: is home phone long distance usage viewable on demand?

I would like Rogers to support this feature as well. I just got hit by $30 in long distance usage because I went way over my alloted 250 minutes. I wish Rogers would at least let me see my usage and then let ME decide if I want to go over the free limit instead of sneaking in a bill like this.

I'm a Regular

I was just looking for this exact thing seems like Rogers intentionally hides the info hoping you go over by accident so they can hit you with even more charges
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I dont think its a case of hiding it.

Its a case of that it has NEVER been available.

Cell phones, yes.. somewhat.  NOW its pretty global that you can view your usage MOSTLY live... but even 6+ years ago?  LIVE account details were not overlly common on  a cell.. you found out if you went over when you got the bill at the end of the month.

Home phone, ever since houses had phones, you were always post billed, etc. for any long distance, etc.

I do agree, that in this day and age, its LIKELY something that could be added... hopefully as a new featur at some point.