Voice mail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Voice mail

My home phone says we have new messages, how do I retrieve the new messages? Thanks. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

you will pick it up, and press *98

That will take you into the VM system.

Now, for the password.. i have no clue what the default is.. you might have to call in, and have them force reset it.

Other than that, thats about all you need.   It will walk you through the prompts of what to press to delete, etc.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @JJohn,

Welcome to the Community! 

Were you able to retrieve your messages as per the instructions provided in this thread and by @Gdkitty? Please let us know! 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I'm Here A Lot

accessing voice mail from outside phone

I would like to have access to my voice mail (messages to my home phone) on my cell phone.

Also, I would like someone else to have temporary access to my voice mail so she could record a personal outgoing greeting for me. She lives out of town.

How can both of these things be done?

I Plan to Stick Around

To check your voicemail on another phone, follow these steps.

1) Dial 187-ROGERS-VM (1-877-643-7786). Note: this is a toll free number.
2) Enter your 10 digit telephone number. Note: if you have multiple mailboxes activated, you will be prompted to choose which sub-mailbox you'd like to access prior to entering your password.
3) Enter your password. ...
4) You are now in the voicemail main menu.

You can also access your voicemail online by going to www.rogers.com/vvm.

I Plan to Stick Around

The default password is always the last 4 numbers of your telephone number.
I've Been Around

Checking home phone voicemail from another phone

I know you dial 1 877 643-7786 to check your voicemail from another phone. But there used to be, and perhaps there still is, a way to check by calling your own number then hitting a key, after which you’d be prompted for your voicemail password. Is this still possible, and if so, how do you do it?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@seekaybee There are several posts early in this thread to which your post was moved. I'm not sure which is correct - post 3, post 5, the helpful link in post 5, post 6, etc.  Try them and let us know.