Voice mail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Voice mail

For your home phone, all you have to do is call your home number, and hit the # key, it will allow you to check yoru voicemails that way.

Alternatively.. i dont think there is say a 1800 number.. but these local ones SHOULD work (only tested the newmarket one before)

Brantford: (519) 304-6245
Kitchener-Waterloo: (519) 208-6245
London: (519) 204-6245
Newmarket: (905) 235-6245
Orangeville: (519) 307-6245
Ottawa: (613) 421-6245
Toronto: (416) 901-MAIL (6245)

Beyond that, if you have the home and away voicemail set up on your home phone, you can access/play it from the internet as well.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

i remember there being a number 1-87-ROGERS-VM works for checking your vm from away from home, heck i heard it even heard it works for cellphone too

I'm a Reliable Contributor

^

Just tried the number. It works, point blank.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

thanks for confirming. feel free to "like" a post if it was helpfull

I've Been Here Awhile

I am  new to the Rogers Wireless Home Phone system.  Is it possible to retrieve my phone messages when i am away from home?  If so how? 

thank you

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You have two options.
(well possibly 3, but i will cover the first two first)

A )  Call into your home number.  When the annoucement starts playing.. hit #  (could be *, but i think its #, but it has been a while since i used it, so i forget)  Then enter your password.. should work as normal.

B )  You can call 1 87RogersVM  Toll free from another phone.  You will have to enter your telephone number, then your password.

The 3rd alternative.. is depending on what features you have for your phone.  If you choose the home and away voicemail as one of them.. you can actually view, listen, etc to your voicemails over the internet through a web browser.  You can also set it up to email or text you when there is a voicemail, etc.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you so much for your prompt and helpful reply......  Much appreciated.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

yeah i concur, ive always used 1-87-RogersVM to check my msgs from another house

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

OK thanks for the correction

I've Been Around

I recall you could access your "Pay As You Go" voicemail inbox for free from a landline. Why am I now being charged each time to access this feature as a "Pay As You Go" customer?