Root certificate of onlinevoicemail.rogers.com is invalid

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Root certificate of onlinevoicemail.rogers.com is invalid

@RogersNicolas wrote:

Hi,

Our internal team is currently investigating the issue to provide a fix asap. Thanks for flagging!

You posted the same thing three weeks ago and still, nothing has been done!

Retired Moderator RogersNicolas
Retired Moderator

@IHR wrote:

@RogersNicolas wrote:

Hi,

Our internal team is currently investigating the issue to provide a fix asap. Thanks for flagging!

You posted the same thing three weeks ago and still, nothing has been done!

I'm following up with our team and they're working to provide a fix ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

I'm a Senior Advisor

It is now 5 weeks and the same message is still being received:

The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach onlinevoicemail.rogers.com, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

You have asked for patience, but seriously, how long does it take to update a certificate?
Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersJermaine
Retired Moderator

Hey everyone ,

For future references, the updated page can be found here: www.rogers.com/onlinevoicemail

Thanks!

RogersJermaine