nkhavary
I've been around

Home phone voicemail from the other country

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Reading voicemal

RogersZia

Hi @nkhavary, and welcome to the CommunityRobot Happy!

You're in luck, we do offer a feature which allows you to access your home phone voicemail when you're away from home. I find it very useful and convenient. The feature is called Home & Away Voicemail Service for Rogers Home Phone. It allows you  to manage and customize your voicemail just as long as you have access to the Internet. Depending on your current RHP plan you can either switch this feature for a current one or add it for a nominal fee. You can learn more about this service here under Calling features.

Hope this helps.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Reading voicemal

RogersZia

Hi @nkhavary, and welcome to the CommunityRobot Happy!

You're in luck, we do offer a feature which allows you to access your home phone voicemail when you're away from home. I find it very useful and convenient. The feature is called Home & Away Voicemail Service for Rogers Home Phone. It allows you  to manage and customize your voicemail just as long as you have access to the Internet. Depending on your current RHP plan you can either switch this feature for a current one or add it for a nominal fee. You can learn more about this service here under Calling features.

Hope this helps.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation